Real Estate Appraisal
“Real estate appraisal is the act of expressing value of a given real estate in a given currency based on its zoning status, location, ground and construction structure on a given date, attained value, accessibility, infrastructure, parcel (size, width, inclination etc.) in addition to any further details that are likely to affect its value.” (Harun Tanrıvermiş, Principles of Real Estate Appraisal, 2017).
We provide appraisal services for the followings:
- Land, Plant, Arable Field
- Commercial Real Estate (Business Center, Hotel, Tourist Facility, Shopping Center)
- Industrial Real Estate (Plant, Manufacturing Site, Mill)
- Agricultural Real Estate
- Cultural and Recreational Real Estate (Theatre, Movie, Sports and Amusement Center etc.)
- Logistics Real Estate (Gas Station, Port, Airport, Terminal, Cold Storage etc.)
- Urban Transformation Projects
- Project Appraisal /Real Estate under Construction
- Machinery and Equipment Appraisal (for Manufacturing and Commercial Purposes).